839 0 1 0
Lee Cleveland Updated
AT&T Stadium FightSaga Stories AT&T Stadium FightSaga Stories
AT&T Stadium Facts AT&T Stadium Facts
AT&T Stadium fast facts
- Capacity: 100,000
- AT&T Stadium is visible 5 miles away on Interstate 30 and can be seen from tall buildings in Dallas, about 18 miles away. It often is called the "Death Star" because of its enormity, a tribute to the planet-destroying space station in "Star Wars.''
- The stadium fills up 73 acres, or 3 million square feet.
- Texans also call Cowboys Stadium the Jerry Dome in honor of Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.
- AT&T Stadium has one of the world’s largest high-definition video screens
- It has a 14,000-plus ton retractable roof that opens or closes in 12 minutes
- Four thousand people have paid $200 each to stand outside of the stadium and watch the game on big screen.
- 15,000 Club seats that offer extra amenities to guests at any of the stadium’s 10 VIP clubs
- Concession stands that offer fire-roasted turkey burgers, go
There are no user reviews for this listing.
Already have an account? Log in now