Write for UsHot
All of our content is generated by die-hard boxing fans so if you would like to contribute your opinions on the sport you love then don't hesitate to get in touch.
Boxing news, features, and interviews are always welcome. Just be clear, concise and grammatically correct (in English).
We will provide you with a platform to get your work read by tens of thousands of people and the gratification that comes with it. In addition, we will also provide you with exposure as a sports writer and give you the opportunity to write about your passion.
FightSaga.com is looking for contributors who would like to be part of our team.
Gain access to special events and professional boxing matches. Become a part of press row, meet the fighters and other journalists, and conduct interviews.
Submission of articles
If you are interested in writing articles or columns, they should be professionally written, fact-checked and spell-checked. Your act of submission warrants that the story and/or article submitted by you is your own creation and all copyrights are owned by you. FightSaga.com assumes no responsibility for the consequences of the publishing of any work submitted. We assume based on your submission that all work being submitted is ORIGINAL and not in violation of any other existing agreements.
Please be professional. Its much easier to get your point across when you express yourself in a professional and dignified manner. You may be critical or negative, but do so in a professional way.
Use of Copyrighted Material
We follow strict adherence to copyright laws. Any copyrighted material used should be credited, and permissions should be obtained. All sources quoted or used in your articles should be documented. Submissions that include quotes, data, or references that cannot be fact-checked will be rejected.
N.B. FightSaga is an international site so we focus primarily on:
- High-profile fights/fighters of the past and present
- Contenders and
- Highly-touted prospects
- Fight Previews and Predictions
- Post-Fight Analysis
- Boxing Rules and Procedures
- Boxing vs MMA debate
- Workouts/Conditioning and Nutrition Tips as they relate to boxing
Why Write for Us?
- Boxing fans from all over the world will view your articles and your name will be listed in the contributing writers section. It is a great way to gain exposure for both experienced and aspiring writers and bloggers.
- Get credentialed and gain access to special events and professional boxing matches.
- Get published online and gain Worldwide exposure to your material and make a name for yourself in the boxing community.
- Use us a stepping-stone for careers in Journalism. Undergrads and recent college grads, we will do all we can to help promote you so long as our guidelines are not violated in the process.
- Discuss with and debate about items expressed in your articles with our 60,000+ followers on Facebook (Pro Boxing on Facebook).
- Benefit from our enhanced presentation of your work (Example).